Supervisor - Flight Scheduling and Charter Sales Department
Our growing company is looking for a talented and results-driven Supervisor to manage the
flight scheduling and charter sales department. The ideal candidate should have experience
organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules and ensuring
quality compliance. You must possess strong communication and leaderships skills as well as the
ability to resolve issues effectively. The Supervisor will be excited about guiding, training and
supporting their team members and is highly motivated to help our company fulfill its larger
mission. The successful candidate will be people-centered, supportive and flexible in order to get
the most of his/her team. You should also be a natural leader that’s focused on inspiring
employees to own their work and deliver better results.
This position encompasses supervising personnel that are handling sales, charter scheduling,
owner services, aircraft dispatching, and flight crew service disciplines in a fast paced, team-
oriented environment that delivers superior customers service for our aircraft owners and charter
Duties & Responsibilities
This position is responsible for the oversight and management of the department along with the
duties and responsibilities listed below:
- Provide timely and accurate aircraft availability responses.
- Quote clients for charter requests based on destination and length of stay, manage and
input all flight data
- Identify ways to maximize schedule availability and create opportunities for additional
- Assist in the scheduling of aircraft and crewmembers for all company aircraft movements
in compliance with FAR 135 or 91 regulations.
- Minimize client disruptions through creative problem solving, collaboration with internal
stakeholders and timely communication of recovery plans.
- Arrange for U.S. Customs clearance for all international flights.
- Submit Advance Passenger Information System reports to TSA for all flights, and
arrange for U.S. Customs clearance for all international flights.
- Research lowest fuel price and arrange for fuel release when necessary.
- Coordinate all needed services for the flight crew and client, such as ground services,
catering, fuel contracts, etc. Support the flight crew by providing any needed information
for preparing the flight, book crew hotel rooms, rental cars and airline tickets.
- Coordinate with Director of Operations, Director of Maintenance, and pilots to ensure
schedule requirements are met.
- Our operation is 365/24/7 and candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends, and
holidays as the schedule may dictate.
- Develop an expert understanding of the aircraft in our fleet as well as available aircraft in
the charter market (i.e. range, capacity, necessary runway length etc.)
- Supports the front desk by answering incoming calls, addressing guest service issues.
- Other duties as assigned to conduct business.
Job Requirements: Job Description
- Management and/or supervisory experience in an airline or aviation related field is
- Proven leadership skills that include team building that includes guiding and training
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge and experience with FAA regulations under 91 and 135 operations is
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Strong commitment to
uncompromised customer service.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines as well as able to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to be gracious, pleasant and have a service nature.
- Ability to perform with consistent accuracy, detail-oriented.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn and work in specialized flight scheduling software. Previous experience
or training in BART preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work productively, independently and within a team
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Care
- Paid holidays
Please send your resume to HR with the subject being the job position.
Contact: Human Resources
Download Job Posting